about the course
This course is for those in positions of senior management, with a high level of technical competence who seek to cultivate the tools and temperament to make strategic decisions in situations of high volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Decision makers who seek to nurture their humility, openness and self awareness to be more resilient to respond to the challenges of our time.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE
Senior Managers and Middle Managers.
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Applying an incremental approach to complicated challenges.
- Learn how to embrace change with tokenism but with confidence.
- Identify the specific ways in which you can shift organisation culture towards on the learns, collaborates to build a reputation which attracts talent.
- Through the course you own mental models, biases and perceptions will surface.
- Recognise more clearly the role they play in the systems you are part of and how your role may inhibit or enable change.
PROGRAMME DURATION, PREPARATION & MATERIALS
This is a 2-day course that will include practical exercises and an assessment. Copies of the programme materials will be provided and delegates will receive a certificate of attendance upon successful programme completion.
- Complexity and the real world.
- Leadership is not about you. Be a ladder to be leader.
- Collaboration starts with you.
- Building a shared narrative.
Certificate awarded on successful completion of the course.